Effective in protecting against damage caused by excessive sun exposure, both acute (redness, burns) and chronic damage (dark spots, photoaging and other manifestations of degenerative skin processes).
TAE 50 Break contains the latest generation UV filter system in combination with the active ingredient Synoxyl HSS, which is very effective in preventing photoaging and chronic cell damage. Due to its pronounced antioxidant properties, Synoxyl HSS protects cell DNA, protects vitamins A and E from oxidation, increases the photoprotection efficiency (SPF) by more than 50%.
Photostable up to 6 hours, resistant to water and sweat, non-comedogenic. Can be used to protect scars, telangectasias, pigmentation, in the presence of fresh scars.
Does not cause side effects. Does not contain essential oils and fragrances. Formula with minimal risk of an allergic reaction.
Suitable for all skin types, including hypersensitive and children.
- System of new photostable UVA/UVB filters;
- Synoxyl HSS (photostable antioxidant, protects DNA from oxidative stress, increases SPF by 50%);
- Ferulic acid is a powerful plant antioxidant. It protects the skin from damage by free radicals, which are considered one of the most important catalysts for aging;
- Vitamin E – gives the epidermis elasticity and plasticity, protects skin cells from aging;
- Kukui oil – has regenerative properties, when applied to damaged skin, prevents inflammation and scarring;
- Lecithin – it perfectly restores the barrier functions of the skin, deeply nourishes it and protects cells from damage by free radicals;
- Ascorbyl palmitate – makes the skin clear and matte.
How to use: Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure. If necessary, repeat the application several times a day. Photostable for 6 hours.
Volume: 150 ml